Sunday, April 17, 2011

Minnie Jane's Antique Store!

After many years of renting a space and doing shows my better half and I opened Minnie Jane's Antique Store.It has been a fun experience and alot of work. We are both retired and we decided there is nothing more that we would like to do but hunt for treasures. So what do you do with all the fun things we find? You cant become a hoarder so we had to do something with all the stuff we find..so this is it. Beside us is the most fantastic Vintage clothes shop. And antique malls around us. Oh forgot Minnie Jane's was my grandmothers name. I always love the name and her also. Someday I will post a pick of her to show you all. Well if you are ever in Richland Washington stop in..We are located in the uptown shopping mall in the breezeway. Open in the afternoon on thur,fri,& sat. Stop by...Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment